Inox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inox Offical Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Inox squad members and vices

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
XxSonyCharliexX
Admin
XxSonyCharliexX

Inox squad members and vices Empty
PostSubject: Inox squad members and vices   Inox squad members and vices I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 2:38 pm

Update new Leader & vice and member

Anyways, here is the list of people including thier seats.

[Leader]
XxSonyCharliexX

[Vice]

[Member]
peseklonte
Activision
AixRemix
CHRISREDFIELD
HerjaN
LuXin
MsHunter3
R3turnzoul
SpoNgeBoYz
aRCHerNisT
heaDKill3r
jackiechan2222
jerrychua
o0oWalaOo0o
sukirman
xSherLynx

---------------------------------------------------------
New Members for This week (10-5-2009 Sunday)

1hitdeath(new owner)
SPLV
mat3000
YudhA
XxCcBe3yaJxX
RestInShHoTeR
wahdi
jacksux

And tats all we have 1 leader , 3 vices , 27 members so in total 31 members for now.
Ahirul 2 and AdikCut3 left the squad.
This post will be updated every Sunday.

Last edited by XxSonyCharliexX on Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://inox.forumotion.com
loveykin

loveykin

PostSubject: Re: Inox squad members and vices   Inox squad members and vices I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 8:59 pm

And now is the time for I, loveykin join the squad !! RAWR
Back to top Go down
SonyCharlie

SonyCharlie

PostSubject: Re: Inox squad members and vices   Inox squad members and vices I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 9:57 am

loveykin wrote:
And now is the time for I, loveykin join the squad !! RAWR

Yeah u r Welcome INOX xD.i do can give u modertor
Back to top Go down
chibaikiaCrimsonViper

PostSubject: chibaikia is here   Inox squad members and vices I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 2:35 am

from now on who ever is a new recruit to INOX will have to go through a few steps of levels for qualifications to be a member of INOX - LMAO. And below are the stated levels that each individual shall comply:

Recruit are allowed to choose the following levels which follows:-

Option 1 : A new recruit shall be crucified on a stake under the 100 deg cel. burning hot sun with wounds all over the individuals body together with fire ants sticking on their body and eating their flesh slowly but painfully DEATH!.

Option 2 : A new recruit shall be tossed into a boiling liquid of 10001 deg cel. until the flesh becomes pinkish and skin vaporized.

Option 3 : A new recruit shall be impaled on a stake poked solid on the ground in open air outside a church.

Option 4 : A new recruit shall choose to be either gunned down in China,Pakistan,Afghanistan,Somalia,Iran, or Iraq - (also there are other choices like poison for instance, or hang to death).

Option 5 : A new recruit shall choose to be tortured by me myself (CrimsonViper) or to be whiplashed by some African faggots.

All of the stated options above are to be put to immediate effect. Fail to comply any of the following options stated above will be prosecuted as in immediate. Punishment will either be gunned downed or to be hangged, or to be poisoned, or all 3 together.

Note : Survivors from the punishment will be gunned down again. But as for survivors for the qualification level, then you will be qualified as a member of INOX. Thank you for your cooperation.

p/s - SIEN LA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
ForeignerKING

ForeignerKING

PostSubject: Re: Inox squad members and vices   Inox squad members and vices I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 3:41 am

oi,ldr how many years u never maintenance this liao,vary funny le
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inox squad members and vices   Inox squad members and vices I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inox squad members and vices
Page 1 of 1